Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy!!! Busy!!! Busy!!!











We had sooooo much fun last weekend. We went to the zoo, visit friends in St Andrews and Ethan played X-Box for the first time. He's been wanting to play ever since. It's pretty cute.

I didn't even realize is was this late in the week and I haven't posted yet. OMG I am so busy this week trying to get ready for Vacation. I am so exciting... we rented a cottage in Barachois and we are leaving on Friday. I will be there for 2 weeks. YEA!!! YEA!!!! We will be spending lots of time at the beach, the water park, the zoo... and yes I will be taking lots and lots of pictures. I will probably not have time to scrapbook. Yikes!!! What will I do???? Well I will keep my blog up to date for you guys!!!! I'm glad I got lots done in the last few weeks. You'll be able to see a lot of my layouts in my slide show.

Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment: