Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!!

Hello scrappers,

WOW time flies when you are having fun!!! I can't believe we are already in the New Year. I probably would of enjoyed another week's vacation. I didn't really relax a lot...we were on the go the entire 2 weeks. We spent Christmas back home in Moncton. It was nice for a change. We had spent the last 3 here in St George. It was nice to spend some quality time with family and friends.

After being home for only 1 day, my husband and I left for Boston. Well, talk about lots of fun!!! We did lots of shopping in Wrentham (Premium Outlet Village), even better than Kittery. We also went to see the Winter Classic Hockey Game (Bruins Vs Flyers). What an amazing trip!!! Now that I have all sorts of pictures, I need to get some scrapbooking done. What do you think!!!

But before I do that, I would love to share with you some of my favorite layouts of 2009.























Hope I have inspired you to scrapbook this week.
That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment