Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello bloggers,

I know it's been a while...it's been quite busy here. In the past few weeks, we have bought a new truck, been to Bangor for a few days, went to birthday parties and I scrapbooked a little. I had never been to the kids Museum in Bangor. WOW!!! It's a great place for kids of all ages. We were in there for at least 3 hours if not more with 5 kids from 3 years old to 7 years old. FUN!!!FUN!!!FUN!!! I didn't have a chance to download my pics yet. Hopefully this weekend I can show a few.
I think I am ready to see the sun again...3 days of rain is enough for me. I guess we are supposed to have a gorgeous weekend. I hope it's a beautiful day Saturday because I have 12 kids coming for an Easter Egg Hunt...should be lots of fun. I will hopefully have nice pics to show.

Here are a few layouts I did last week.







That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

2 comments:

  1. Hi there..., I have seen your reveal at Creative Scrappers' blog and its so nice and colorful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great family photos! Beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete