Friday, May 28, 2010

Crackle it!

Hello scrappers,

How is your scrapbooking going???? Are you as busy as all of us???? I really sctruggle to get some scrapping time. It almost needs to be a scheduled thing . If not, I always find something else to do. I really miss being able to scrapbook at crops, so I have decided to start scrapbooking for myself and invite a few friends over. Well, that's what we did last Friday night. I had such a fun time and here is what I was able to work on.


I am just in love with any crackled product. Don't you just love the look of it???? Here I used Tarnished Brass Crackle Paint. I then added a bit of black ink to the edges. I also used my new Distress-it-all machine. It's my new favorite scrapbook toy!!! lol







I used Corrugated board on this layout for the first time. I just love it!!! I distressed the bottom of it with my Distress -it-all machine, sanded and inked it the top of it.

That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

1 comment:

  1. glad you got some scrappin' in....I just love your work

    ReplyDelete