Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hello scrappers,

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet??? I know I sure am. I am almost done my shopping. I think I went a little overboard with my son. I might of spoiled him a little...just a little...lol

I am really enjoying making altered projects. Here is an advent calendar I made for a class I gave Tuesday night. I just love this paper from Cosmo Cricket.



I can't wait to post the entire layout for Sunday's reveal at Creative Scrappers sketch blog. I can only show you a sneak peek. Here it is. Can you guess the product I used on those flowers??? Pretty cool hein!!!!



Here is a 2 page layout I did of our trip to Punta Cana. I am really loving the Scrap Within Reach pattern paper.




Product used: Scrap Within Reach pattern paper, Prismatic Cardstock, Little Bit of Whimsy buttons, Prima Flowers, American Craft Thickers, Distress Stickles.

That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment