Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reveal Day at Creative Scrappers!!!!

Hello scrappers,

I couldn't wait to show you this reveal. I just love the pattern paper line I used for this layout. It's the Man about Town line from Upsy Daisy. I have also been loving playing with Distress Stickles. Do you use a product once and then just can't seem to stay away from it. Well that has been my thing with Distress Stickles and also Sugar Coated Glitter. I have been adding Stickles to any flower I add to a layout and I have been playing with the Sugar Coated Glitter on tags. Hope you enjoy today's inspiration.

Here is the reveal from Creative Scrappers. Don't forget to go check the other designs...pretty awesome.



Have you ever bought products you have no idea what to do with??? I know I have done that more times than not...lol I just love to show people what to do with those products. Here are tags I did last Saturday at a crop to demo a few products. Hope you enjoy them. Can you take a guess at the products I used????



That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

1 comment:

  1. Chantal, great take on the sketch and your tags are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete