Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello scrappers,

I feel so much better this afternoon. All the family is finally vaccinated for the H1N1 Virus. Since my husband is a family physician and sees a lot of people with flu symptons, we thought it was very important to get the entire family vaccinated. It's been a little stressful in St George since the outbreak last week. Our schools have been closed and also lots of daycares. Keep healthy!!!

I have been working on a few layouts this past week. Here is a layout I did for a class last week and it is one of my favorites. I hope you like it!!!



I also gave a class on a Halloween layout. I used Glimmer Mist on this one and also Tim Holtz masks. Enjoy!!!!





Don't forget my first reveal for the Creative Scrappers Design Team next Sunday, November 8th. Here is a sneak peek...shhhhhhh!!! Don't tell Kristine!!!!



That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

1 comment: